How to download and install ZK-time attendance management software | K40 | MB10 | MB20|
ZK-Time Attendance Management software:
ZK Time-attendance management software or Middle East software is a simple robust and small software widely used by ZK time attendance devices. It can be easily installed on any Microsoft Windows operating system. The user interface is so simple for understanding professional and also non-professional users.
Download Link Given Below
Arabic Version or Middle-East Version:
English Version or Global Version:
How to Install:
After download the setup file from the above link, you will have to go on some simple steps:
1. Click on the "setup.exe" file.
2. The software supports Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and English, Select the language you want to install, and click the "OK" button to enter the Welcome window
3. Click the "Next" button on the Welcome window to enter the License Agreement window, please read carefully. Choose "I accept the agreement", and then click "Next" button to enter the next installing process:
4. In this interface you can select the installing directory of the software, Click "Next", and enter the next step:
5. In this step you can choose the component which you want to install, such as Fingerprint reader driver and Attendance Management. Click on "" if you need it (recommend selecting all components except it has been installed), then click on "Next", go to the next page:
6. In this interface, you can change the name and decide where to place and the program's shortcuts. Click "Next", and turn to the next step:
7. This interface will inquire you to select components to install, we recommend selecting them all, then clicking on "Next", and entering the next step;
8. The fingerprint reader driver starts installing, when the process is completed, the dialogue box will inquire you to restart the computer now or later. The driver will work when the computer is restarted.
9. Click "Finish" to complete the installation.
The shortcuts will appear on the windows, click this icon on the desktop to enter software.